Stretches to relieve tension and injury recovery for neck and shoulders.
This simple set of exercises only takes 5-10 minutes a day and will help ease your stress and discomfort.
Remember throughout the exercises to:
- keep your breathing deep and relaxed,
- keep your knees slightly bent, with your feet parallel and flat on the ground
- avoid twisting your knees or pivoting on your feet when turning your waist
- complete 4-10 repetitions of each stretch, slowly and intentionally, to the depth and degree that you feel is comfortable
- listen to what your body is telling you
- if you feel any pain, stop and gently come out of any stretch.
Consult a physician before starting this, or any, exercise regimen.
Please forward these stretches to anyone that you feel could benefit from them!
Dennis Mace, LMP